Health and Safety
- Our air purification system has centralized air conditioning and stand-alone air purifiers, so our indoor air quality will reach the highest international standard.
– all-round comprehensive central monitoring system and independent and professional security guarding system.
– international-standard sterilization and environmental disinfection systems as well as the daily health check process.
- a full-time certified doctor to ensure children’s health on a daily basis; certified senior nursing staff with many years of in-class nursing experience to take care of children’s daily needs in class; all teachers and in-class nursing staff hold a CPR certificate.
- Our lunch is provided by five-star hotels, utilising scientific dietary management and taking into account a range of children’s dietary needs including vegetarian food, Kosher meals and Halal food. We are also able to cater for children with specific food allergies.